Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Completing Section 2

Well I am officially back at it and well into section 2 of the credentialing document. I am working on writing what my job description will be and am working my way through the forms that accompany this section.

I need to finalize who will be involved in the mentoring of the resident to help complete the required documents for 2.2.2/2.2.3. This will also involve gathering additional information from these individuals in order to appropriately fill out the forms.

I am due to meet with one of the owners in the next week or two to discuss the progress of the residency and to be sure we are beginning to market the program as effectively as possible. Hopefully I will have applicants to report on in coming blogs!


Jennifer Flug-Atwood, PT, DPT, OCS, SCS
Premier Physical Therapy and Sports Performance
www.premierptsp.com

1 comment:

  1. Physical therapy education prepare people to work with patients who have physical pain or limitations read this for the details.

    ReplyDelete