Monday, February 4, 2013

Still Recruiting

I apologize for taking time off the past month from my blog, but I am back at it now. I am currently in the process of transferring my current credentialing document into the new 2013 application. I am not finished with this process as some of the wording is slightly different so I want to be careful to transfer all of the information into the appropriate category. I have also found some sections with new components that I need to work on such as goals for the resident in addition to program goals. Since I have made good progress in the credentialing document, this will be a good opportunity to re-read and edit everything I have done thus far. I also think the new document will help to make the final product easier to read and look cleaner.

I have also reached out to the sports sections residency SIG to try to become a member and see if they have any further advice or assistance with marketing for our first/future resident(s).

I am looking forward to CSM next week and will be taking the pre-conference course on residency mentoring which is sure to be beneficial as we take the next step in our program!


Jen Flug-Atwood
Premier Physical Therapy and Sports Performance 
www.premierptsp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment